Schools of Study
The University has established so far following Schools of Studies.
1. School of Business Studies (SOBS)
2. School of Engineering & Technology (SOET)
3. School of Languages (SOL)
4. School of Legal Studies (SOLS)
5. School of Media Studies (SOMS)
6. School of Social Sciences (SOSSc)
7. School of Physical and Chemical Sciences (SOPCS)
8. School of Education (SOE)
The University also plans to establish the following schools of studies in future in a phased manner:
1. School of Undergraduate Studies (SOUS)
2. School of Physical Science (SOPSc)
3. School of Life Science (SOLSc)
4. School of Environmental Sciences (SOESc)
The University plans to offer a wide range of academic programmes both short-term and long-term, credit and non- credit programmes leading to Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Degrees which would be innovative in nature. Most of these programmes would be demand driven as these would be developed after an initial survey of the market demand for such programmes. The focus of these programmes would be to meet various academic and employment needs of our young generation. The University also plans to introduce a number of modular programmes in order to provide a greater and more flexible learning environment.